The Shuey Family, etc

Monday, October 23, 2006

My other kids


I just reviewed my last post, and I realized that I forgot 2 important things. I wanted to show a couple of Addie's pictures.
On the right is a picture of her at our company picnic. On the left is one from 4th of July. She really loved the fireworks this year.






And this is Gerry. He is the newest addition to our household. Actually, he isn't totally in our house, but he costs as much as another kid, so I am going to claim him. We are leasing him for Sierra. He is a 6 year old Thoroughbred, who actually won a race when he was at the track. Sierra loves him! She will be riding in 2 major horseshows during the next two weeks. This Friday we head to Saint Louis, and next weekend we will be in Kansas City. Think happy thoughts for them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home